Friday 18 December 2009

2009 Bead advent calendar -- six more


Since last post, I've opened six more little pressies. Hard to believe it's just half a dozen left and it's Christmas Eve... The tiger-eye chips were especially appreciated as I needed some tiger-eye to prepare a new bead project. First I have to see if the combination I had in mind works, before buying anything. Not an easy stone to combine with other beads sometimes, but I hope my idea will work. Don't want to say too much, but it also includes other beads I've had troubles combining in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...