Sunday 20 December 2009

Why no links?

My blog is still very new so I haven't had the time to add interesting links and many other things yet. In fact, I haven't even told that many people, I even have a new blog. I will be adding more info soon. Or... At least hopefully I will update it before the end of the year.

If you are looking specifically for links to blogs and websites where you can learn more about beading and jewellery making, I would suggest you take a peak at the link lists in the left column on my other blog, Manekis Pärlblogg. Written in Swedish, but the majority of the links go to English-speaking sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...