Wednesday 24 February 2010

Copper-lined light amethyst



Copper-lined (c/l) light amethyst is probably one of my favourite seed bead colours. Just look at it, combining a beautiful warm metal like copper with a lovely shade of purple. And creating a sort of rosy shade that is hard to capture on photo, reminding of sommer sunsets.

At first I only found it in czech seeds, but now I've also got some from Toho. A bit difficult to compare the two since they're not the same size, but the nuance is about the same. Perhaps the Japanese beads have a tad shinier copper lining. I love both.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...