Wednesday 24 March 2010

Primula bracelet


I made this citrus-coloured bracelet as I wanted to think of happy things, back when the days were grey, I felt bad and worried about dad. At at once. I began making it a few weeks ago, but it was just finished last weekend. Seeing it in the pic in front of me right now, I just can't stop thinking about primulas when I see it -- though the shape of the flowers are more like lobelias. So Primula bracelet is the name my until now nameless bracelet will go by on this blog.

For it I've used 78 tiny lucite flowers together with gold-plated findings. I'm normally not a big fan of these type of bracelets, but thought the flowers would be perfect for something like this. If you want instructions, I just published them at my other blog. In Swedish though.

1 comment:

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...