Thursday 22 April 2010

The colour of hellebore


There are few flowers as beautiful as the hellebore and we've got one in our greenhouse. I recently took some pics of it, when I realised it would match my latest bead order in colour. I love many colours, but it's the mauves, lavendars, lilacs, purples, eggplants, burgundys etc that I keep coming back to. Shades of violet and shades of red (chestnut, hazelnut, antique rose, sangria, maroon, burgundy, redwood).



So with that humble stash of purples and reds in mind, it might not surprise you when I say how much I love the colours of our hellebore.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...