Sunday 5 December 2010

My favourite winter photos



I've taken many winter photos, but I think my favourites are these two I took in January 2007. It was a really windy day, very different from the more gentle winds this Monday, as the snow was swirling in the air. I had to keep my back to the wind at all times, both to be able to see anything and to keep my camera from being covered in snow. Not the most pleasant of days to be outdoors -- there was probably even a warning not to drive anywhere that day -- but I got my reward.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! It was certainly worth braving the weather for those! :) I'd have been right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, sometimes it's worth getting out there even if it'd been so much warmer and cozier to just stay indoors with a good book, a purring cat and mug of hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...