Thursday 22 December 2011

Do you believe in dragons?

More dragons

I promised dragons, but I've been a bit too busy to write what I wanted about it (been out photographing, baking, making christmas sweets etc). So instead I'll just show this initial "digital doodle" I made on the theme 'believe in dragons'. The dragons is close to invisible compared to my previous dragon doodle, but that's also the idea here: see the dragon if you want to or ignore him if you prefer realism to magic and fairy tales. But he's there if you just choose to look a little closer. (There's a little cartoon kitty too.)

I made a second version of this pic, which I'll show when I get around to write that text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...