Sunday 11 November 2012

Vega -- just a random bead photo



I'm a bit behind on writing blog posts for my other blog, but now I'm taking a break and thought I'd just show this photo that I accidentally uploaded on Picasa (where photos on blogger blogs are hosted) when trying to add another pic to illustrate a blog post for next week.

It's all examples of vega finish on beads. In the background Crystal vega and in the foreground a mix of colours. Vega is also known as an amethyst luster finish and there's a variation called bronze vega (or amethyst luster).

Pretty purples -- can't get too much of those!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for teaching me a new term - vega! I love beads with this finish (obvious if you go through my stash), but lacked the right terminology to identify them. They are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it could be of help to you. Finding a new word or term can be so useful, sometimes even open up new doors, when looking for beads and supplies. And vega are definitely so yummy!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful beads! I share your love for purples. Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purples truely are amazing colours -- and with such a broad range of nuances to love!

      Delete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...