Monday 12 August 2013

Instead of cat photos -- a frog





We've had some real downpours today and yesterday with recurring thunder so I've only been able to sit on the computer on and off, several times rushing to close everything down and pull out the cords as the thunder rolls in. And it's been rolling in fast these days.

Anyway, no Meowy Monday, but instead I'm showing you a pic of a little frog my sis found. Well, actually she rescued it from Uggi, who was happy to have found a new playmate/toy/prey. Cute, isn't he? The frog, I mean.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Did you try to kiss the frog?Milka

    ReplyDelete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...