Monday 14 October 2013

Meowy Monday: Cat photos of the week






I had something different planned for today, but.... Well, time flies and I didn't get those pics ready. Instead I just have to show you this pics I took today. I know, I know: I should be scolding the cats for sitting on the road, but I just found the looks on their faces so funny. They were crossing the road with me as I was going to the other side to take some photos when our neighbour came walking. Our neighbour since forever, which the cats can see walking by almost daily and has never been anything by kind to them, but still this was their reaction to her. I know total strangers they've acted less scared in front of (but, ok, that's often because they come in a car and our cats love new cars to jump up on). She wasn't even that close when the photo was taken, perhaps 15 metres away.

Well, at least she got the cats away from the road faster than I could...

Jeez, just look at Jinja:


No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...