Wednesday 30 April 2014

Happy Walpurgis!





It's Walpurgis Night, Valborgsmässoafton (aka Siste April), today and so I thought I must make a little blog post. I rarely visit any bonfires or celebrate the arrival of spring in any particular way other than just enjoying the flowers in the garden and in nature, perhaps reflecting on in now really being spring and that summer is just around the corner (thanks to the warm easter weather, meteorologists have already declared it meteorological summer down here but that is far from "real" summer).

To illustrate the beauty of spring, I chose to go with the cherry blossom this time.








~*~

Edited because I had to add a little bonfire and music to really set the mood. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...